Service Information for Foreigners
Outpatient Medical Service Procedures for Foreigners
- Reservation for Medical Service in advance(telephone no. 82-31-900-6965)
- Application for Medical Service(with Alien Residence Card or Passport)
- Registration at No.9 desk(for foreigners) on the 1st floor.
- Visiting proper outpatient clinic for medical service
- Payment for exam, treatment and next appointment fee
- Radiographic exam, blood test and injection, etc
- Using outside pharmacies for medicine with your prescription
* Purchase medicine before returning home / for drugs for injection, purchase drug and receive injection at hospital
(For new, returning, and telephone appointment patients)
Appointment and Service Hours
- - Application for Medical Service:
- Monday-Friday : AM09:30 ~ PM 4:30,
Saturday : AM09:30 - PM 12:00
- - Parking :
- Use the underground parking lot. In an emergency, you can use the ER parking lot in front of the ER center. Parking will be charged.
- - How to pay the medical fee :
- by cash or credit card. If you have overseas medical insurance, we will be happy to provide the documents or medical certificates that you need to make a claim.
- - Contact :
- phone : 82-31-900-6965
E-mail : email@example.com